Tuesday, August 31, 2010


A long way back

As a lot of you already know I injured my knee a while back ago. It has been a hellish few weeks with a lot of physical, mental and spiritual pain. Being and athlete working with my body getting injured is one of the roughest things that can happen, it rocketed me in to a bottomless pit of incomprehensible demoralization. These past weeks were spent stumbling around with a cane eating painkillers like jelly beans and not shaving. Coupled with a few other issues in my personal life I hit a bottom. Rock fucking bottom, sick and tired of being sick and tired. I looked myself in the mirror Thursday night and did not recognize who Id turn into, a zombie slurring on the words with a lot of facial hair. Friday i woke up and realized it, I woke up shaved the beard, dropped the painkillers and went to the gym to do physio, and get some blood moving in my veins. Anyways I am on Day 5 without cane and painkillers, I feel hella lot better.


The food of today came from a little Spanish/Mexican place on lillenblum named Frida something. Food was so freaking tasty and the price was really good. I ordered a fajita which apparently it is pronounced fahita.. It set me back something like 50 shekels and came with a drink and a starter.

Starter - Tomato soup
Main - Fajita
Drink - Soda

Great place with a lovely atmosphere and service was awesome.

I give this place 4 out 5 falafels!

No comments:

Post a Comment