Sunday, August 8, 2010

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME.... and because of that I got a SOUPY SALAD :(

HELLLO ALL!

First, I would like to apologize for the lack of post because supersizethatshit has torn his Meniscus
and well is incognito :( We feel bad for our dear friend and miss him unconditionally.... you are in our thoughts and prayers :)

On the other hand me and I_masturbate_With_Mayo have been making some excellent choices on where to eat for LUNCH, except when we ate at Rustico on Rothchild (In Tel Aviv, just pass Allenby). First I would like to say a few things.... its expensive, they didnt give us service for for about 20 min after waiting.... AND the food was NOT worth the money. Mutherfuckers.... The food choices are slim and you dont get much for the cost. My poor friend I_masturbate_With_Mayo asked for bread and this is what they gave him...

IF I WANTED CRACKERS I WOULD OF ASKED FOR CRACKERS!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?

Nonetheless, he got a pizza and I got antipasta...


It was ok, but mine was 38 shekels for some fucking vegetables WTF?!?!?! Nothing was included, not a drink nor bread... NOTHING ... the meal was quit a disappointment.

The service sucked... I almost got up and left because we waited 20 min just to get a menu and had to continually go out of our way for service...

They get a 1 out of 5 overall rating... DO NOT EAT AT RUSTICO!

Hits:
- Close to the office
- Food tasted just ok

Misses
- Horrible service
- Horrible and hot outside seating
- Very over priced


Today again... we ventured to the Sandwhich Factory ( Kosher and in Tel Aviv, Right behind the Max Brenner on Rothchild ) and usually I never go wrong with my omelet, cheese sandwich although today I wanted to try their salads...
Everything was going well until he SOAKED MY SALAD with dressing.... ew it was SO MUCH dressing and I am usually not the type to give back food but it was disgusting. It was more like what kind of salad do you want with your dressing instead of the opposite. So, I took it back and they were very accommodating and fixed the soupy salad.  The other issue was that is was 39 shekels... WTF... why would the sandwhich be 27 and the salad be 39???? does that make sense to you? In addtion to this the forks in the outside seating area were super dirty. ALSO>> they were drilling the wall outside, right where we were eating. Why would they choose to do this right during prime time lunch hour???? I am so upset because today ruined my perfect perception of the Sandwhich Factory... :(

Hits:
- Very Fresh
- They were accommodating when I didn't like my Salad
- I still love them because they have the best sandwich I have ever eaten :)
- Close to the office = more time to hang :)

Misses
- Soupy salad- too much dressing
- Price of salad is more than the sandwhich... WTF?!?!?
- Dirty forks outside

Overall rating: 3 out of 5 falafels
Service: 5 out of 5 falafels and very accommodating.

As for now... I am out. but I promise to post more.

Lots of LOVE... THE VEGGIEbanit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment