Monday, August 9, 2010

HELLO HELLO ...ISRAELI BREAKFAST!

So today... Monday... the second day of the glorious week. I felt like I needed a huge boost since I was out till 3 am last night and barely slept ;) So I chose to go with something super healthy and energizing... this can only mean one thing my fellow friends and followers, AN ISRAELI BREAKFAST. You can basically never go wrong with such a decadent meal... take a look...
This decadent meal comes with 2 eggs however you want it (scrambled, omelet, sunny side up etc), cheeses, tuna, jam and olives, bread, salad and two drinks of your choice... so I got freshly squeezed orange juice and a coffee...MMMMMMMMMM. Me and supersizethatshit got the breakfast for two for 92 shekels meaning 46 shekels each, which is actually quit expensive; nevertheless, I would have to say it was worth it... it's A LOT of food and you are always satisfied. We went to Cafe Hillel, which is one of the coffee shops in Tel Aviv on Rothchild, although they have many locations all around the city/country. I have to say I was quit satisfied with just about everything... theres is nothing prominent which I feel I need to complain about....lol

Hits:
-  Healthy meal
-  A lot of food
- Comes with 2 drinks!
- Good Service


Misses:
- Could be a bit cheaper
- They brought the drinks out a little late
- They brought the cheese and bread at the same time as the meal... I like to eat the cheese and bread before (Just a personal thing of mine :)

I will have to give them a rate of 3 falafels out of 5.. for both service and taste... it was good, but not much more ;)

Love always... The VEGGIEbandit!

No comments:

Post a Comment