Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm back...




Been away for some time. Struggling with injuries, I hate to be a fucking cry baby but to injure a knee when being a somewhat professional athlete sucks. I live for my sport, few things in life brings me as much happiness peace and joy as being on the mats. I am really grateful for the people in my life who pampered and caressed me when I needed it the most.

Anyways back at work after being on the sofa for the past few days with my leg in the air moaning from pain, eating painkiller like they were jellybeans.

First day back we were going to Max Brenner to eat their delicious breakfast, however these cunts stop serving breakfast at 12 o clock. Seriously, there are a million and one breakfast around the clock places on Rothschild and to keep up you can not stop serving the most delicious meal of the day at 12.

We changed our direction and went to Cafe Hillel. I don't know if it is my excessive time spent watching history channel or what but every time I hear cafe hillel I think about some Nazi war criminal. I am sure it is named after some prominent jew, however I can see Hillel standing there with Himmler and Göring at Nuremberg trials.

Now to the food. I_MASTURBATE_WITH_MAYO bailed on us after his GF fell on a bicycle (lol).




Me and veggibandit decided to have a breakfast for 2.

Eggs, salad, 2 drinks and bread with various stuff to put on it like cheese, tuna and tahini.

Seriously I am happy the price was decent the food was good enough. There was no shortages of anything and their seating is amazing with a beautiful view overlooking Rothschild Boulevard.

Hits
  • nice outdoor seating

  • tasty eggs

  • no extra charge for cheese in eggs

  • 10% discount


  • Misses
  • Service was a bit slow


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment